Seo For Beginner
SEO Stands for Search Engine Optimization which is made for them to promote your site on many platforms
like social media, websites, and blogs etc. It is used to send Signals to many search engines that your
website pages are worth to show in Google's Index.
- SEO can Be Optimizing your website and generate free traffic from any search engines on the internet like google, bing etc.
- Ranking Your website for different sets of keywords.
- Making your website an "authority" on certain topics in Google's Index.
- It is an Online Marketing technique which helps you to bring your website on top in search Engine's results for a particular keyword.
Keywords: When a user types some words on Search Engine to find out something. these words are known as Keywords.
- It is Estimated that 85% internet User find Out the Website Via Search Engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing etc.
Some Search Engines are listed Below:
Ask, Aol Search, WOW, WebCrawler, MyWebSearch, Infospace, Info, Dogpile, DuckDuckGo, Alhea.
Why SEO Is Useful:
- It increase visibility on Search engines.
- Get More traffic on your websites.
Traffic - Number of user who visit your website.
- It convert a local Business into International Business.
- Easy way to show your Business as a Brand.
Its main focus on the Client what they want from hike their website business or their business.
- Site Analysis
- Competitor Analysis.
- SEO Compliance
- Site Structure Recommendations.
- Meta tags/content.
- Search Engines.
- Link Building
- Link Analysis.
- Link to Relevant sites & blogs.
How Sites ranks
WHITE HAT SEO:
» White Hat SEO is considered as Ethical And Organic SEO for the website.
» In White Hat SEO, We are following all guideline of Search Engines.
» White Hat SEO is slow Process but it provides Long-Lastings growth in Rankings.
» Always Prefer for White Hat SEO techniques.
BLACK HAT SEO:
» It is considered as Unethical SEO.
» In Black Hat SEO, We are not following the guideline of search engines.
» Black Hat SEO provides QUICK, UNPREDICTABLE, and SHORT-LASTINGS growth in rankings.
»If you used Black HAT SEO techniques then Search Engines add your website into their Black Lists.
GRAY HAT SEO:
» The Gray Hat SEO is a combination of White Hat SEO and Black Hat SEO.