What is SQL?
- SQL full form is Structured Query Language.
- It is used to access and manipulate data in databases.
- It is created for maintaining data in RDBMS(relational database management server).
- It perform the task like creation,updation,deletion,insertion, fetching rows and modifying rows etc.
All DBMS such as MySQL,MS Access,informix,Oracle etc are use SQL standard databse language.
- It is not a case sensitive language.
- It is pronounced as See-Qwell.
- Every command is closed by semicolon(;).
- If user perform any wrong transition,SQL always give system defined message.
- SQL didn't support the code usability, that means you need to write insert,delete,update, each and every time.
- SQL doesn't support the condition and looping statement etc.
- Network failure exist because of more than one statement is used at a time.So it increase the network failure.
To solve all these limitation we used PL/SQL to resolve the problem.